Article 1 (Personal information)
「Personal information」 refers to “personal information” as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as information that can identify a specific individual by description, fingerprint, voiceprint data and health insurance card number etc.
Article 2 (How is personal information collected)
We may ask for personal information such as name and e-mail address while making inquiries from users. Additionally, transaction records including personal information of users and information regarding payments made between users and our partners will be collected.Our partners might also use the collected information(Information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributers, etc. are referred to as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
Our company collects personal information for the following purposes-
- For answering the inquiries from the user.
- For communication with the users while making contracts.
- For communication regarding maintainence or to convey important information/
- For identifying users who violate the Terms of Service or who intend to use the services for fraudulent or unfair purposes, and to refuse those users.
- For allowing users to view, change or delete their registered information
- For purposes associated with the above.
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is recognized that the new purpose is closely related to the prior one.
- In the case of change in purpose of use, the purpose after the change will be notified to the user and/or will be announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. And other cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- When it is necessary for protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the execution of the affairs.
When the following points have been declared and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the for the purpose of use for the third parties
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- The way of providing information is decided by the person
Regardless of the previous definitions, in the following cases, the information provided will not be considered as providing personal information to third parties.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When the personal information is provided in relation with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of those who use jointly, the purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When our company is requested to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if one of the following conditions apply, all or part of it may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose it, it will be notified without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of hindrance to our business
- When it might cause any other violations of laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information.
- If we receive the request from the user and judge that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when corrections are made or when it is decided not to make corrections.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information)
- The Company shall suspend or delete the use of personal information for the reason that the personal information is used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it has been obtained by unauthorized means.
- If it is judged that it is necessary to stop the use of personal information from the above clause, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The company will notify the user without delay when the use of personal information is suspended or when it is decided not to do so.
- Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use causes large expense,or if it is difficult to suspend the use,the personal information can be replaced in order to protect the interest of the user.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for the matters including laws and regulations.
Article 10 (Contact information）
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the address given below.